Marijuana soda explodes at Bellingham pot shop – CT Post
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — Bottles of marijuana-infused soda delivered to a Bellingham pot shop started exploding on the store shelf.
No one was injured at the store.
Henifin wore a face guard and protective clothing to move more than 300 bottles to a steel trash bin and most had exploded by Tuesday.
The legal sparkling pomegranate soda was made by Mirth Provisions of Longview and delivered on Sept. 28. Employees found a sticky mess the next day and heard and saw bottles randomly explode.
Mirth Provisions founder Adam Stites says there was too much yeast in the soda and fermentation caused excess carbon dioxide to build up.
Information from: KOMO-TV, http://www.komotv.com/
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.